I’m pretty bad at writing these things. Until I get better at it, here are 10 facts about me:
1. One of my childhood dreams was (and still is) to own a chocolate factory.
2. I love reading, listening to, writing and telling stories.
3. I’m (very) into the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
4. I’m originally from Togo, in West Africa. Now, I live in the US.
5. English is my third language, after French.
6. I can speak, read and write in a non-roman language: Ewe
7. My middle name means “born after twins”.
8. I never met the twins I was born after.
9. I study by writing things down over and over.
10. I’ll travel anywhere to try new: food, music and art.